Forums » SMACK TALK 101 » THE Academy...

Messages for THE Academy...

Comment Posted by Samps Sep 24, 2008 03:39 AM

How about "THE Fags"

The season hasn't even begun yet and "the preschool" is already running their organization like the New England Patriots. Various sources are reporting that management was able to acquire a "ringer" in draft...I'm not gonna mention his name but I believe it begins with a "T" and ends with an "odd" and he was drafted in the 4th round...what do you know another ringer on Witt's team - I mean Mike's team. That's not all folks...after agreeing to switch their upcoming battle with the Steam to the showcase time slot of 8:00pm so that it would be a match up of two full strength squads a little birdy got in managements ear and decided they wanted to play a less than full strength squad at 6:00...shows a ton on confidence there folks. And then to make matters worse, Head of Steam management finds out from their 1 lone, key sub that he will be unable to play in the battle because he has to work...know who his boss is that schedules him...wait for it...the preschools team manager!

To borrow a word from one of the preschoolers himself...dubious!

Comment Posted by Mikey Sep 24, 2008 05:05 AM

Wow, pretty big words from a not so big man. Unfortunately you left out some pretty key details for the league to view...Fact 1: when you asked me to switch the game in the first place you told me it was so YOU could play at 8, not your 5th rd ringer(who can all of a sudden play 7 and 8pm games), nice try on that one sneaky pete(now I know why you love Turgeon)...Fact 2: Todd is not a ringer, in fact you have played with him before, so that would be poor management skills on your part, as usual...Fact 3: If your hopes of beating us hinge on helmet playing, your team has bigger problems that smack talk and whining wont fix...In conclusion, this IS my team, however I do like the input of the players on the team. The Academy is a 1st class organization, unlike your dipshit crew.

Comment Posted by MayDay Sep 24, 2008 05:12 AM

Fags ???? Well, the North Buffalo Academy is close to Ferry St in the city.....

Sampson getting the party started..... WOW Samps !!! You know that there are serious shennanigans going on when Brian Sampson gets fired up !!!

Gee..... what a shocker.... another year... and another season of the "Perennial Scoring Champ" acting in a questionable manner...

All I have to say is.... dude.... that is weak... I figured you would have matured by now.....

Honestly, I would expect this kind of behavior from Scott Myers

No problem... Me, Samps, Nate and Jake will play Iron Man Hoops against your Select Team tomorrow... Oh, doesn't Zach have to sit out half of the season since he was on the Physically Unable to Perform List when the draft occured???

OK Mister "I'm playing D this year" Be prepared for 40 Minutes of D May in your face.....

Comment Posted by Samps Sep 24, 2008 05:40 AM

Counter...

Fact 1 - Wrong - I never stated it was so I could play...texts can clearly prove that.

Fact 2 - Wrong - I have never played with Todd - I had to ask who he was. The only sport I have played with Todd was 1 softball game...and he had been boozing before he played.

Fact 3 - can't argue with that.

2 of 3 incorrect "facts"

Comment Posted by Nasty Sep 24, 2008 05:41 AM

We don't need a sub to beat Mikey team .... Sampson's team to the championship !!!

Comment Posted by Jake Sep 24, 2008 06:29 AM

Hey Mikey,

Guess who's got you on D? Yep, that's right, it's me! You may get a few assists, but I'm predicting a near shutout on the scoring. Bring it!

Comment Posted by Mikey Sep 24, 2008 06:34 AM

Hey Jake,

I don't doubt that you will shut me down in scoring, but if your guarding me, then who is sneaky pete guarding? MISMATCH!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com