Forums » Agent 0 » Week 13

Messages for Week 13

Comment Posted by half witt Mar 13, 2008 05:03 AM

Week 13 started off with the White Shadows trying to keep their momentum going against the Head of Steam. This game was over quickly. Steam jumped out to a 17-3 halftime lead, led by the hot shooting of Perreault. After a halftime show of Zach bleeding and Tim throwing up, The Shadows came out a different team and did not give up, playing better in the second half, but still lost the game 27-16. Scott had a good second half for the Shadows, as he ended up with 7pts & 7rbs. The Steam once again were balanced throughout, as Lou pitched in 6pts to go along with Perreaults' 9. Snickers also pitched in with 2pts, 2rbs, 2stls. The middle game had the injury riddled After School Specials against 40 Minutes of Hell. After School specials were without Pete and Nate for this game, but they gave 40 Minutes of Hell a run for their money, leading for almost the entire game. Jeff and Poke both had 7 pts to lead the Specials through a hard fought battle, however the strong play of Simon (11pts), and Shawn (8pts,22rbs) late in the second half was to much for the Specials to overcome eventually losing 22-21. The late game of the night was an overtime thriller between the Bricklayers and the Chicken Chokers. Vinnys only basket with 1 sec left on the clock sent the game to overtime. In overtime, the Bricklayers took control, winning 25-21 to snap their 8 game losing streak. The Shadow were lead by Dennis (6pts, 19rbs, numerous picks), and Witt (15pts, 18rbs) but also had solid play from Will off the bench. Keith kept the Chokers in the game with (8pts, 12rbs), having his best grinders game of his career. Lastly, the stars are aliened tonight, and the stage is set for the match up we have all been waiting for. You all know what I am talking about, and we are all excited to finally, after numerous no-shows and excuses to see this match-up. To quote one of the players involved in this match up "I would have to be on my death bed to miss it". Everyone will be tuned in to that game. One last note before I close this week, please, please remember to pay your $1 each week to Paul. Paul is doing something great for all of us by running this league, and it is not fair to him to have to pay the extra money at the end of each week. I do not know exactly who is not paying, but I know there are some of you out there. Thanks, and good luck to all tonight.

Week 13 MVP: Shawn (8/14, 3asts, 22 rbs, 3blks)

Week 13 Stat Stuffer: May (6pts, 2asts, 19rbs, 4stls, 1TO)

Week 13 Dud: Vinny....1/14

ROY Watch Week 13 Total:

Jeff: 7pts, 4asts, 13rbs, 1stls, 2TOS
Swain: 5pts, 1asts, 11rbs, 1stls, 2TOs

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com