Forums » Agent 0 » Week 12 Review

Messages for Week 12 Review

Comment Posted by half witt Mar 06, 2008 03:25 AM

Well usually I start this blog in the order the games took place, however I think I can make an exception for this week. After a brief half hour delay, the White Shadow took the court against 40 Minutes of Hell. The Shadows were able to do something that no team has done all year, and that is beat 40 Minutes. I am still not quite sure how they did it, maybe it was the delay, and they got inspiration from the little kids next door putting on their show, but they put together their best game ever and pulled off the biggest upset to date in Grinders history. It was an overall amazing team effort that propelled the Shadows to victory, but Scott and Eric lead the charge with a combined 14 pts, 12 rbs. The opening game of the night had the Steam defeating the Chokers by a score of 27-18. The Chokers were without their man in the middle, Justin, but they got a solid pay from Keith (wow, did I really just say that), and Hearn to keep the game respectable. The Steam were balanced from top to bottom with five of their six players scoring at least four points. Snickers...0/4...your better then that. You better score this week. They shot an outstanding 27/61 as a team. To end the evening, the After School Specials took the Bricklayers behind the shed and gave them a good old fashion ass whooping. Led by Pete (11pts), the Specials were able to jump out to a controlling lead early and never look back. Nate chipped in with a solid night (14pts, 5rbs) as well. With only three weeks left in the regular season and teams jockeying for playoff positioning, there are sure to be some great game to end the rest of the way. It will be interesting to see how the Shadows respond from such a big win, and how/if 40 Minutes can rebound from their first loss. Hey Soluri, are you happy? I did not mention you in a negative way this week. Good luck to all and I will see you at the gym tonight.

Week 12 MVP: The entire White Shadows Team

Week 12 Stat Stuffer: Psaradelis 4/9, 6asts, 4rbs, 3stls, 1TO (That has to be a record assist to TO ratio for you)

Week 12 Dud: May/Witt...have not won a game together yet

ROY Watch Week 12 Total:

Jeff: 5pts, 2asts, 9rbs, 3stls, 5TOS
Swain: 9pts, 2asts, 12rbs, 3stls, 2TOs

Comment Posted by DP Mar 06, 2008 05:01 AM

Did Keith get swatted last week? I can't remember?

Comment Posted by Newbs Mar 06, 2008 05:51 AM

At least twice!!

Comment Posted by Shot Mar 06, 2008 08:39 AM

DP....I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR PROUD OF BLOCKING AN AGING WHITE MAN WHO CAN'T JUMP....YOU SHOULD BE SO PROUD!!!!

I will however give your whole team credit for a solid victory over us since you seem to need individual attention but won't get any from me...

Good luck to all tonight...

this last little side note is for half witt:

Just looking for the Witt I know who can bring it to the whole like no other at the C.A.,
I hope i see a that BBALL player tonight, should make for a great game if the C.A. Witt desides to show up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Thanks for the positive post this week...

Comment Posted by DP Mar 07, 2008 09:00 AM

nice game last night keith. the monday runs @ CA have helped your game.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com