Forums » Agent 0 » Week 6

Messages for Week 6

Comment Posted by half witt Jan 17, 2008 04:29 AM

Week 6 started the schedule cycle over again, allowing team to avenge their losses at the hand of their week one foe. The early game featured the After School Special vs White Shadows. After School Specials held on to win their third straight game 17-16. They were throughout by Nate, who had 8 pts, 9 rbs, 2blks, 2stls. Jeff also contribute a solid game, which included the gaming winning shot late in the second half. The White Shadows arguably played one of their best games of the year, but remain winless after this loss. They are starting to play better, and I am sure a win is sure to come soon. The middle game pitted the undefeated 40 Minutes of Hell against the Chicken Chokers. This game was close for about the first five minutes, but then like every other 40 Minutes of Hell game, they pulled away and won decisively. Reed has his best game of the season with 6pts and 4rbs. There is no need to mention the rest of the team, because they all did their thing. The Chicken Chokers on the other hand struggled throughout this game. The only thing we know for sure, is Hearn's stats were correct. Hearn, shoot more. You only had one shot the entire game. The night was by far the best game of the night. It took overtime to decide the game between Head of Steam and Bricklayers. A few of the Steams teammates were half in the bag to start the game, and that is an on going investigation with the Grinders organization. The Bricklayers were down early, but used a late charge generated by Paul(5pts)and Justin(5ps 18rbs) to climb back in the game. A buzzer beater by Lou forced overtime, but Head of Steam could not carry that momentum over to overtime losing their third straight 23-22. The week following these games were flooded with trades. The biggest trade of the year, and arguably the biggest trade in Grinders history was mastermind by the owners of the Chicken Chokers and Bricklayers. The Chokers traded their first round pick Dennis to the Bricklayers in exchange for their big man Justin. This trade has significant implications on both teams, and we are all eager to see how they will affect their new teams. Not to be out done by the blockbuster trade, the Head of Steam and White Shadows grab the headlines with a pretty significant trade of their own. The Steam sent Eric and Lenny to the Shadows for Zach and Kyle. Lenny returns to the team that traded him only two weeks ago, and the Steam let Eric go after only one game. Zach will give the Steam exactly what they are missing, and many believe that they will give the undefeated 40 Minutes a run for there money, and that the Steam might not lose a game the rest of the way. Lastly, there are rumors floating around that girlfriends will be present tonight for certain games. While this is completely acceptable, it will not come without harsh ridicule. For example, we all remember what happen when Will brought Kelly. Good luck to all, and I will see you at the gym tonight.

Week 6 Power Rankings:

40 Minutes of Hell (6-0)
After School Specials (4-2)
Head of Steam (3-3)
Bricklayers (3-3)
Chicken Chokers (2-4)
White Shadows (0-6)

Week #6 MVP - Nate
Dud of the Week - To many to name just one
Stat Stuffer of the Week - Shawn 4pts, 5asts, 9rbs, 1stl

ROY Watch Week 6:
Ron Harper: 5pts, 4asts, 5rbs, 1stl
Jeff: 3pts 2ast, 7rbs, 1stl
Swain: 6pts, 9rbs

Comment Posted by Nasty Jan 17, 2008 04:44 AM

Witt your going to get slapped around tonight bitch

Comment Posted by half witt Jan 17, 2008 04:59 AM

Not shot Nate. Bring it. We beat you once, and we will beat you again. Guard me tonight Nate.

Comment Posted by Nasty Jan 17, 2008 05:44 AM

calling me out I will talk to my coach about that you got lucky in OT we where just getting your team motivated

Comment Posted by half witt Jan 17, 2008 05:46 AM

We will not need OT to beat you tonight

Comment Posted by Nasty Jan 17, 2008 05:54 AM

full of jokes witt will see

Comment Posted by Nasty Jan 17, 2008 10:53 AM

coach says i am guarding you witt...... I wouldn't show up

Comment Posted by half witt Jan 17, 2008 11:04 AM

Ha. Really??? You are covering me??? I am going to get the scoring record tonight.

Comment Posted by Nasty Jan 17, 2008 11:12 AM

witt your white something you have to deal with

Comment Posted by Nasty Jan 18, 2008 07:47 AM

Feels good to be 5 - 2

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com