Forums » SMACK TALK 101 » Last Games of 2007 in Review

Messages for Last Games of 2007 in Review

Comment Posted by MayDay Jan 03, 2008 07:35 AM

OK, I'll give a quick synopsis of the last games played in 2007.

Oh, and a Happy New Year to all !!

First game was Chicken Chokers vs. After School Specials.... Poke's team pulled it out with the big play inside of "Nasty" Nate Smith and Jeff "Don't call me Heffe" Schwegs. D May and Vinny defensively held Poke to 0 points.... Nasty Nate hit some jumpers and the Chicken Chokers offense could not get it going. Too many missed layups from D May and Hearnol Sanders. Nice shooting by Soluri. Statement win from Poke's Team... as they needed the win to stay in the dog-fight for 4th place with the Chicken Chokers.

2nd game was the battle of Undefeated Teams... 40 Minutes of Hell and Head of Steam.... Both teams only ran with 4. 40 Minutes had their 3 Big Guns of Simon, Shawn and J-Ball... and Big Benson hit some shots inside the Paint. Lou ONLY had 15 rebounds... D Perreault was a bit cold from the field and Sampson was out hob-knobbing with Petey Q from the NFL. Good choice Sampson. Reed was also not present... and there are rumors that his team is looking to buy out Reed's contract so that he can stay home and chill at his condo around the corner as the team looks to go undefeated.

3rd Game had the Epic battle of Paul's Team vs. P-Sardellis's team. Zach's strained Vag healed and he finally decided to play the full game... and he responded with a solid outing. Witt decided to let Justin shoot the ball and that was a wise coice as he had the Double-Double. Keith lost his cool at the end of the game and it looks like he may not play for a while... which may be addition by subtraction.... we'll see. P Sardellis picked up Timmy and having a core of Mike, Scott, Zach and Tim should ensure that they get a few W's in 2008.

2008 should be great and it looks like there is gonna be some good balance in the league from here on out.

All the Best to all of you clowns and hopefully I will shoot higher that 25% from the field in 2008. Over/Under on Hearn calling me Tommy Maddox the rest of this year....... 4 times

Comment Posted by Samps Jan 03, 2008 08:02 AM

I'll take the over...

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com