Forums » SMACK TALK 101 » Agent 0....The Grinders Version

Messages for Agent 0....The Grinders Version

Comment Posted by little witt Nov 15, 2007 07:57 AM

As the open run approaches questions loom over the Buffalo Grinders league. Will Zach recover from being attacked by a truck of a car in time to be a factor on a big man depleted team? Can Soluri back up his talk and do anything besides shoot a jump shot? How will the DACW biggest looser effect the league? Will the weight loss give Perreault his step back, will Samps be able to actually get off the ground now when he jumps, will Reed be able to run up and down the court more then once? How about those Bricklayers? Will they get off the snide earlier then past years? Then their is Will. Is he fully recover from that nasty ankle injury he occured after dunking on the 6ft monster rim? How long before Pat pulls an MJ and comes out of retirement, only to retire two games later? The biggest question may be the return of the Trailer. Will he shoot 100 times a game, only to make 2 like past outings? Will the heavier frame and added tattoos and piercing affect his jump shot? One thing we do know about Trailer is every time he touches the ball, SHOT will echo throughout the gym. I will see you all at the gym tonight, for what is sure to be an interesting couple of hours at the Grinders gym. For all of you not their tonight (Reed, Keith), you will be missed. Who am I kidding, the only thing that will be missed is the numerous bricks that would of been chucked at the rim.

Here is a non-basketball link that I am sure you all will enjoy:

http://www.tvpredictions.com/sexiest2007111307.htm

Comment Posted by Chris Nov 15, 2007 08:09 AM

Even if all a player could do is shoot a jump shot, and they make more than 50% of them, is that a bad thing? Hmmmmm. From what I hear, shooters may be a rare commodity on Thursdays. Besides, I am too old to shoot any more, let alone run. I will bring my wheel chair tonight.

Comment Posted by MayDay Nov 15, 2007 09:32 AM

Witt, I've got a few more to add.....

How long will it take for me to fire a basketball at the wall because Hearn doesn't know how to go to his left when I set him a pick to go that way?

Paul, Witt and Justin on the same team? Are you planning on playing with 2 basketballs so that you can all get enough shots in per game?

Sampson and Eric on the same team?? I smell a new turnover record as a team .....

Does Will Mason have the capability to get more blocked shots than travelling violations this year?

Will Swain be the 1st person injured?

Is Poke's team gonna win a game this year? This team looks Miami Dolphins-ish

OK, see you all tonight at Glendale !!

Comment Posted by Hearnal Sanders Nov 15, 2007 09:43 AM

Look at this guy! He's on fire. hey Dennis, maybe this year you will shoot over 15%.

Comment Posted by DP Nov 21, 2007 03:40 AM

Hearn,

Shhhhhhhhh.......
Shhhhhhhhh.......

Comment Posted by Hearnal Sanders Nov 21, 2007 06:14 AM

Strike

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com