Comment Posted by Samps Nov 02, 2007 10:34 AM

Helmut #!...what?

Comment Posted by Diddy Nov 02, 2007 10:36 AM

You forgot about Will "the thrill" Mason

Comment Posted by DP Nov 06, 2007 04:41 AM

Kyle Ganagsta should go #1

Comment Posted by Shot Nov 07, 2007 10:31 AM

dated 11/7/07..........

After a 5 year stint abroad, the return of KMAN! has been highly anticipated for the upcoming season. Many sources have stated they are not sure how far he will fall in the draft due to his long absence, but still will make a major contribution to any team that selects the "GUNSLINGER". Sources closest to the the player have quoted him as saying..."I AM NOT THE PLAYER THAT I ONCE WAS AND LIVING THE HIGH LIFE OVERSEAS I'M COMING IN A LITTLE OUT OF SHAPE, BUT WILL BE BACK IN TRUE FORM BY MIDSEASON!"
Also quoted as saying "THE ABSENCE OF P. BLEST WILL BE A TERRIBLE BLOW TO THE LEAGUE AND I ONLY HOPE I CAN FILL HIS GIANT SHOES!!

Comment Posted by DP Nov 07, 2007 11:50 AM

Shot!!!!!!

Comment Posted by Nasty Nov 08, 2007 06:03 AM

All i am saying is PK Team = Champs Guaranteed

Comment Posted by Diddy Nov 08, 2007 06:22 AM

The only guarantee coming from the After School Specials should be that Poke will never sub out and Helmet will trip over himself at least once a game.

Comment Posted by Nasty Nov 08, 2007 07:30 AM

We will see... where going to tear shit up
Champs Guaranteed

Comment Posted by Samps Nov 08, 2007 08:06 AM

I'm sorry Nasty...your spell check must not be working...It is spelled C-H-U-M-P-S!!!!

Comment Posted by Hearnal Sanders Nov 15, 2007 07:38 AM

where is Kyle "spalding" Mathers? Do you think he's working at one of those liquor stores with the steel bars on the windows?

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com